"MINT 2 BEE"
Mint to Bee is our 8oz mint infused sugar scrub. The is a theraputic scrub created to energize and tickle the skin to allow you to feel refreshed. Sugar scrubs are great for exfoliating your skin and fighting aging in a natural way. It aids in keeping the skin healthy, smooth and flawless skin by eliminating the dead skin cells.
FRAGRANCE: The smell of this product is mint from the peppermint oil and mint leaves.
IDEAL USES: The body scrubs are ideal for the entire body, excluding private areas.
USAGE: We recommend using body scrubs once or two a week to avoid over-exfoilating the skin causing the skin to be stripped of its natural oils leading to breakouts. If applying to the face, be careful to not damage the skin by scrubbing.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Olive Oil, Baobab Oil, Coconut Oil, Blackseed Oil, Peppermint Oil and Organic Mint Leaves.
BENEFITS OF INGREDIENTS:
- Sugar aids in softening your skin, removing dirt and unclogging pores. Sugar penetrates the skin and leaves it looking fresh and rejuvenated by hydrating and moisturizing the skin.
- Olive oil contains Vitamin E and Omega-3 fatty acids that moisture the skin. It acts as an antioxidant which can prevent premature aging.
- Coconut Oil can help reduce inflammation and keep the skin moisturized. It also contains strong antimicrobial and antiviral properties.
- Baobab Oil is an excellent skin and hair moisturizer that is rich in Vitamins, A, D, E, and F as well as Omega 3 and 6. It also softens and rehydrates dry skin, helps with sunburns, helps reduce stretch marks, nail care and hair conditioner.
- Peppermint Oil naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and anibacterial propeties.
- Organic Mint Leaves help to brighten your complexion. It is extremely refreshing and soothing to the skin. It helps to treat conditions, such as acne, soothes mosquito bites and irritation, tones the skin, and rejuvanate your skin.
Designs and colors will vary, but the ingredients for every soap will remain the same.
Harley's Body Care products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. When in doubt, always test the product on a small area of the body first before the full application. If irritation or breakouts occur, please stop use of the product immediately and contact your primary care doctor.