The Eraser (Tumeric Bar) is a goat milk base with tumeric and vitamin E. This soap is designed specifically for those suffering from blemishes, dark spots and discoloration.
FRAGRANCE: The smell of this product is orange.
IDEAL USES: The Eraser is excellent for several skin conditions. Turmeric has been reported to help with eczema, psoriasis, acne, and wound healing. The anti-inflammatory qualities can target your pores and calm the skin. Turmeric is also known to reduce scarring. This combination of uses may help your face clear up from acne breakouts.
USAGE: We recommend using The Eraser daily to help with your acne and blemishes.
INGREDIENTS: Goat Milk melt and pour, Vitamin E, orange essential oil and tumeric.
BENEFITS OF INGREDIENTS:
- Goat milk contains many vitamins but is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissue and maintain healthy skin. Vitamin A helps to reduce both fine lines and wrinkles, control acne, and provide psoriasis relief. Goal milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids that help remove dead skin cells from the skin's surface.
- Vitamin E is a vitamin that works as a fat-soluble antioxidant that helps to protect your skin cells from damaging free radicals associated with conditions such as cancer, heart disease and other chronic illnesses.
- Tumeric has anti-inflammatory properties that help to target your pores and calm the skin. It helps to heal wounds, prevent breakouts, fight eczema and psoriasis, reduce acne suffering, brighten dark spots, and illuminate your natural glow.
- Oranges are positively packed with Vitamin C, which helps your body synthesize collagen, a protein that's crucial for building healthy skin. Oranges' high beta-carotene content also helps your body create and process vitamin A, which aids in skin cell growth.
- DON’T USE WITH: Lime—the two used together are a common homemade treatment for skin lightening.
Designs and colors will vary, but the ingredients for every soap will remain the same.
Harley's Body Care products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. When in doubt, always test the product on a small area of the body first before the full application. If irritation or breakouts occur, please stop use of the product immediately and contact your primary care doctor.