This bar was is a shea butter base with activated charcoal and rose kaolin clay!
INGREDIENTS: shea butter base, aloe, activated charcoal, rose kaolin clay, tea tree, peppermint, grapeseed oil, vitamin E, and jojoba oil.
BENEFITS OF INGREDIENTS:
- Activated charcoal effectively deep cleanses the skin, treat acne, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities, and dead skin cells. The result is smoother, supple, more even-skin tone. Dirt, toxins, heavy metals, chemicals and other poisons are attracted to the charcoal molecules and washed away.
- Rose kaolin is great for sensitive skin and helps draw out impurities.
- Aloe Vera is great for all types of skin conditions. It helps with acne, sunburns, dark spots, dry skin, cold sores, irritation and skin inflammation. It can also help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines over time.
- Grapeseed Oil is a excellent source of Vitamin E. Vitamin E is a vitamin that works as a fat-soluble antioxidant that helps to protect your skin cells from damaging free radicals associated with conditions such as cancer, heart disease and other chronic illnesses.
- Tea Tree Is a popular choice for treating acne because of his anti-inflammatory and anti-micromicrobial properties. Tea tree calms redness, swelling, and inflammation. It also helps to prevent and reduce acne scars leaving you with smooth and clear skin.
- Peppermint Oil can be a skin saver, it naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It has a cooling effect which is great for soothing irritations and inflammations.
- Jojoba Oil is anti-inflammatory which helps to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable.
- Vitamin E is a vitamin that works as a fat-soluble antioxidant that helps to protect your skin cells from damaging free radicals associated with conditions such as cancer, heart disease and other chronic illnesses.
Designs and colors will vary, but the ingredients for every soap will remain the same.
Harley's Body Care products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. When in doubt, always test the product on a small area of the body first before the full application. If irritation or breakouts occur, please stop use of the product immediately and contact your primary care doctor.